A Knight to Remember

Saturday, December 26, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »
On December 23, we took the boys to Medieval Times for something fun to do during the Christmas Break. It was fantastic! The boys are at the perfect age to enjoy the atmosphere and actually want to eat the food.

I will say that the show was probably 30 minutes too long for Luke. He was ready to go during one of the biggest fight scenes. Luckily, he was entertained enough going back and forth from my lap to his chair and drinking his Pepsi.

We cheered on the Yellow Knight and booed the Green Knight. Apparently, I cheered quite well for the Yellow Knight as he threw a flower at me. All I can say is I know how to rock the yellow streamer.

As usual, I have an excellent 4:35 minute montage of our experience. If you want to watch, then check out the last 30 seconds of the video. All I can say is Luke is NOT one to dance, but he really let loose when that song came on. I'm going to have to get it for my iPod just to watch him boogie again.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

hahaha Luke is so cute dancing at the end!

Loved it. Glad you had a good time it looks like great fun! We havent been since Devin was three so maybe its something we should look into doing with Makayla.

Anonymous said...

LOL We did the Times a couple of years ago. Elisabeth did NOT care for it--- too dark, too loud, too foreign.

Did you do the torture museum? That was pretty cool.

Glad y'all had fun--- and go, Luke, go! Do we have the next John Travolta?

Heather said...

SO cute! Looks like a lot of fun! I love Lukey rockin' out!