Deck the Halls

Thursday, December 03, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »
The boys had a great time last weekend decorating the Christmas tree. Compared to last year, they did a great job of placing the ornaments throughout the tree instead of the bottom front of the tree. I have to say I truly love this time of year. The weather has been unseasonably cold. So far, we've had snow and temperatures in the upper 30s. For real!

As usual, any family event begins peacefully, but it always ends in chaos. My boys decided that just decorating the tree wasn't enough fun. They had to have a tickle war to see who could laugh the loudest. I got a ton of pictures and even shot the photo for our Christmas cards. Yay! Granted, Luke is wearing a long sleeve tee and shorts, and Jack has on his cut-up pirate pants I made him with a FBC tee. However, it doesn't matter. I used to be so irritated when stuff didn't turn out perfect. Now, I'm just happy to get a picture. As Lukey says, "You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit!"

Below is a preview is of all the fun we had on November 28 decorating the Christmas Tree:

3 comments:

Heahter said...

They are so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Well, I love the one that you posted from those pics earlier, but I also like the one in the top right corner where the boys are laughing, and Jack's laughing so hard is head is back.

Those will be so neat for the boys to see when they're older.

Katrina said...

I adore the one where they are hugging...bottom center!

They look so grown up all of a suddon! Tell them to stop!