Just Wanna Have Fun

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
This week has been a variety of words: fun, thrilling, chaotic, exhausting, fast and furious!

My sister and her two girls came down on Saturday to visit. We were so excited that they decided to come because VBS started this week, and they were going to get to join in the fun.

We went to church on Sunday morning and began VBS on Sunday night. We ran into town on Monday to pick up some extra VBS supplies, had some fun at Jumping Party, and ate a yummy lunch at Jason's Deli. Tuesday, we went to Six Flags (yes, I have "sucker" stamped across my forehead...but, in my defense, it was the prefect day to go since it was cloudy and a high at 88*). Of course, our evenings are filled with VBS fun.

I don't have any VBS pictures to share yet *hint hint Shelley*, but I have one picture that I feel like describes this week.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aargh...just lost my comment.

I'm glad you and your sis and all the kids have been able to enjoy some fun time with each other in spite of/in addition to the VBS rush. Sounds like y'all are having a great time.

Oh, and I'm seriously thinking of posting that video of Luke answering your question about what he likes about music time. As for pictures, I confess I don't have many good ones of your boys because...um...Mama...I like to hide. LOL

I do have one really cute one of Jack just as he's about to get the bandana out of Elisabeth's pocket. They ran right towards me, and he's got a big grin on his face.