Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Friday, February 19, 2010 Edit This 2 Comments »
I actually won something! I love looking at the beautiful glass pendants that Rachel makes on her Two Dog Pond blog. I've purchased a necklace from her in the past, and I just love it.

She has a weekly contest where you come up with a phrase, saying, quote, etc. to use with the photo that she posts. If your saying is picked, then you win the pendant on a chain. Well, I won this week's contest. Here is my new pendant:



The photo is so cool, and I love the font for the phrase "We are family". I love funky jewelry!

2 comments:

Two Dog Pond said...

Thanks for playing Jessica!! Enjoy your new necklace and thank you for this wonderful post!!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

You're just movin' up in the world of creative writing, aren't ya?

Congrats!